A fantastic F-15 scale model kit
made by GWH with their standard quality and excellence levels. The kit features the excellent detail level and parts break up that you can see in the product pictures.
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle
airplane kit in C MSIP II version:
- Manufactured by Great Wall Hobby in 1/48 scale with reference L4817.
- Mainly deployed in different locations.
- Includes plastic model kit.
- Featured in newsletter 047.
- Package measures 270 mm x 420 mm x 85 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 930 g.
Paints recommended by Great Wall Hobby for this product:
The McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle is a twin-engined tactical fighter designed for achieving and maintaining air superiority in air combat. It is considered one of the most successful modern fighter planes, with more than 100 victories without any loss in dog fights. The United States Air Force aims to keep the F-15 in service until 2025.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.