Enhancement set for Trumpeter Stuka, including an extensive parts break up
in both grey and transparent resin, and photoetched parts for all seatbelts and complements
Additional details for the Junkers Ju-87 Stuka
cockpit set in D / G version:
- Manufactured by Aires in 1/32 scale with reference AIRES-2211.
- To be used with Trumpeter kits.
- Includes photo-etched parts and resin parts.
- Featured in newsletter 048.
- Package measures 110 mm x 40 mm x 140 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 250 g.
The Junkers Ju 87 or Stuka (from Sturzkampfflugzeug, "dive bomber") was a two-man (pilot and rear gunner) German ground-attack aircraft. Designed by Hermann Pohlmann, the Stuka first flew in 1935 and made its combat debut in 1936 as part of the Luftwaffe's Condor Legion during the Spanish Civil War.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.