Decorations for North American P-51 Mustang with distinctive 'Shady lady
' at 109th TRS, TRG 67th piloted by Lt. Slonneger, Crew Chief S / Stg Dalek with registration number 44-14699 which was converted to the tactical photographic reconnaissance version, and for 'Oh Johnie
' unit at 109th TRS, TRG 67th piloted by Lt. Childers, Crew Chief Cpl. du Fosse with registration 43-25081, also converted to the tactical photographic reconnaissance version.
Additional details for the North American P-51 Mustang
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Kits World with reference KW148151.
- To be used with Hasegawa reference 09130, or Tamiya reference TAM25147.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 059.
- Package measures 150 mm x 250 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.