Decals for recreating both P-47D Thunderbolt Razorback "Squirt II"
at the 405th FG piloted by Lt R. Parker, and for "Miss Mutt"
at the 348th FG piloted by Lt Col. Robert R. Rowland.
Additional details for the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt
marking / livery in D Razorback version:
- Manufactured by Kits World in 1/32 scale with reference KW132105.
- Mainly deployed in USAF.
- To be used with Trumpeter reference 02262.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 057.
- Package measures 250 mm x 1 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.