Decals and paint masks set for decorating the Spitfire in two different RAF schemes recreating two units operated by the 303rd Squadron in 1942.
Additional details for the Supermarine Spitfire
masks in Mk. Vb version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48306.
- Mainly deployed in RAF in 1942.
- To be used with Tamiya kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals, placement instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 057.
- Package measures 120 mm x 2 mm x 195 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by Montex Mask for this product:
The Supermarine Spitfire was a British single-seat fighter aircraft that was used by the Royal Air Force and many other Allied countries throughout the Second World War. The Spitfire continued to be used as a front line fighter and in secondary roles into the 1950s. It was produced in greater numbers than any other British aircraft and was the only British fighter in continuous production throughout the war
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.