General-purpose cyanoacrylate 401. Fast drying, extra strong, low viscosity, specially formulated for adhesion between materials that can even have an acidic surface. Can be used with rubber, leather, wood, metal, resin and plastic. The surfaces to be joined must be free of dirt, dust and grease. A small amount of adhesive should be applied; more cyanoacrylate does not guarantee a better bond and makes more difficult the drying of the adhesive that is effective for bonding.
– 99% Cyano.
– Ethyl cyanoacrylate
– Use temperature: -55º to 120º
– Set time: between 3 and 10 seconds. The gaps and uneven surfaces can increase this setting time. It is not necessary to use clamps. Holding the pieces firmly for 10-30 seconds will ensure better adhesion.
– Definitive cure time: 24 h
– Viscosity: 110 mPa.S
– Shear strength: 21.0 MPa
* Bottles are not filled at a 100% to leave some air and make it work properly.
Additional details for the Magnet ultra resistant cyanocrylate glue
- Manufactured by AK Interactive with reference AK-12015.
- Includes 20g jar.
- Package measures 25 mm x 25 mm x 110 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by AK Interactive for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.