Decals set for decorating from Air Force oldest Canadair CL-215 / CL-215T to modern Bombardier CL-415 in all periods, including registrations and stencils for each period: 404 Squadron at Torrejón (1973-1980). 431 and 432 squadrons at 43rd AF group (1980-1992), and 43rd AF group (1992-today).
Additional details for the Canadair CL-415
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/72 scale with reference SE1772.
- Mainly deployed in different locations.
- To be used with Revell reference REV04998.
- Includes decals.
- Featured in newsletters 048 and 051.
- Package measures 225 mm x 1 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.