In aviation, an "Ace" is a pilot who knocks down five or more enemy aircraft in aerial combat. During Vietnam War, several American pilots turned into "Aces". Three of them, Richard Stephen "Steve" Ritchie, Jeffrey Feinstein and Randy Cunningham, made it with the USAF Phantoms units includes in this scale model decals.
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II
airplane kit in C / D / J version:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/72 scale with reference 1373.
- Mainly deployed in Vietnam War.
- Includes plastic parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 063 and 067.
- Package measures 200 mm x 300 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 300 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.