A curious B17E decoration used in Boeing's test flights. The unit, called 'NEMESIS OF aeroembolism' operated for a few years during World War II.
Additional details for the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress
marking / livery in E version:
- Manufactured by Kits World in 1/48 scale with reference KW148150.
- To be used with Revell reference REV04297.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 063.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.