The following references are included in this set:
- 48634: B-24 bomb bay 1/48
- 48647: B-24 surface panels 1/48
- EX293: B-24D 1/48
- 49473: B-24D front interior 1/48
- 49474: B-24D cockpit interior self adhesive 1/48
- 48635: B-24D exterior 1/48
- 48636: B-24D rear interior 1/48
- 49475: B-24D seatbelts 1/48
Additional details for the Consolidated B-24 Liberator
big ed set in D version:
The Consolidated B-24 Liberator was an American heavy bomber, designed by Consolidated Aircraft of San Diego, California. It was known within the company as the Model 32, and a small number of early models were sold under the name LB-30, for Land Bomber. The B-24 was used in World War II by several Allied air forces and navies, and by every branch of the American armed forces during the war, attaining a distinguished war record with its operations in the Western European, Pacific, Mediterranean, and China-Burma-India Theaters.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.