Including these references:
- 49009: Remove Before Flight 1/48
- 48486: F-15C exterior 1/48
- 49254: F-15C interior 1/48
- 48501: F-15 F. O.D. 1/48
- EX015: F-15C 1/48
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle
big ed set in C version:
- Manufactured by Eduard in 1/48 scale with reference BIG4819.
- To be used with Academy kit references 12264, 12295, 12257, 12221, 12217, 12215, 12213, 1686, 1685.
- Includes full colour photo-etched parts, paint masks and photo-etched parts.
- Download Eduard BIG4819 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 200 mm x 265 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 170 g.
The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) F-15 Eagle is a twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter designed by McDonnell Douglas to gain and maintain air superiority in aerial combat. It is considered among the most successful modern fighters, with over 100 aerial combat victories with no losses in dogfights. Following reviews of proposals, the United States Air Force selected McDonnell Douglas' design in 1967 to meet the service's need for a dedicated air superiority fighter. The Eagle first flew in July 1972, and entered service in 1976.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.