Includes the following references:
- EX299: Tornado IDS 1/48
- 49527: Tornado IDS seatbelts 1/48
- 49522: Tornado IDS interior self adhesive 1/48
- 48676: Tornado IDS exterior 1/48
- 48690: Tornado Air brake and flaps 1/48
- 48691: Tornado ladder 1/48
- 49009: Remove Before Flight 1/48
Additional details for the Panavia Tornado
big ed set in IDS version:
Paints recommended by Eduard for this product:
The Panavia Tornado is a family of twin-engine, variable-sweep wing combat aircraft, which was jointly developed and manufactured by the United Kingdom, West Germany and Italy. There are three primary variants of the Tornado; the Tornado IDS (interdictor/strike) fighter-bomber, the suppression of enemy air defences Tornado ECR (electronic combat/reconnaissance) and the Tornado ADV (air defence variant) interceptor.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.