The set by Series Españolas
includes all markings and numbers for recreating the "Ala 11" Squadron EFA 2000 Eurofighters, in both the single seater and the double seater versions.
Additional details for the Eurofighter Typhoon EF-2000
marking / livery in Single Seater / Double Seater version:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/48 scale with reference SE2248.
- Mainly deployed in Albacete Air Base.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 225 mm x 1 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by Series Españolas for this product:
The Eurofighter Typhoon is a twin-engine, canard-delta wing, multirole fighter. The Typhoon was designed by a consortium of three companies, EADS, Alenia Aeronautica and BAE Systems, working through a holding company, Eurofighter GmbH, which was formed in 1986.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.