Set for washes and defining panel lines of initial German fighters up to 1940 and bombers throughout World War II,(German Early Fighters & Bombers)
. Includes 3 colors from the Panel Line Wash line
, allowing us to easily outline these aircraft:
A.MIG 1608 PLW Dark Green Grey, for RLM 70 y 71 colors,
A.MIG 1610 PLW Tan Grey, for RLM 65,
A.MIG 1616 PLW Orange Brown, perfect for all yellow details in RLM 04, common of this era.
Developed with Jamie Haggo
and Diego Quijano
3 jars x 35mL.
Additional details for the German Early WWII Fighters and Bombers | Air Weathering Set
air weathering set:
- Manufactured by AMMO of Mig Jimenez with reference A.MIG-7414.
- To be used with all kits or aftermarket sets for Luftwaffe fighters and bombers..
- Includes 3 panel line wash, 1 Orange Brown, 1 Tan Grey, 1 Dark Green.
- Featured in newsletter 019.
- Package measures 95 mm x 140 mm x 35 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 135 g.
Paints recommended by AMMO of Mig Jimenez for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.