Decals and paint masks set for recreating two units of the FW 190 from the Luftwaffe flying at the Russian front during late 1944 and January 1945.
Additional details for the Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Würger
masks in A-8 version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48210.
- Mainly deployed in 1944 and 1945.
- To be used with Hasegawa kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 035.
- Package measures 120 mm x 195 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.