This envelope hides two very interesting decorations for the Ilyushin IL-2M3 Shturmovik. One of them is located in the Polish Air Force during summer 1945, and the other is guessed to belong to the 233 ShAD during 1944-1945 winter.
Additional details for the Ilyushin IL-2 Shturmovik
masks in IL-2M3 version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48219.
- Mainly deployed in 1944 and 1945.
- To be used with Tamiya kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 050.
- Package measures 120 mm x 195 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.