Set by Eduard
of two photoetched parts sheets for detailing Revell Panavia Tornado cockpit. One of them is raw, while the other is fully color printed.
Additional details for the Panavia Tornado interior
coloured photo-etched cockpit parts in GR. 4 version:
- Manufactured by Eduard in 1/48 scale with reference 49757.
- To be used with Revell kits.
- Includes full colour photo-etched parts, photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 042, 043 and 047.
- Package measures 110 mm x 235 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by Eduard for this product:
The Panavia Tornado is a twin engine combat plane with variable-sweep wings, jointly developed by the United Kingdom, West Germany and Italy during 1970s. Three main version of this aircraft were developed: the Tornado IDS bomber, the Tornado ADV interceptor, and the Tornado ECR for eliminating enemy air defenses.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.