Gorgeous plastic kit also featuring metal parts for the propeller. The decoration recreates two unis that took part in the Thomson Tropy Race
piloted by Jack Woolams and Tex Johnson.
Additional details for the Bell P-39 Airacobra
airplane kit in Q version:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/48 scale with reference 09974.
- Mainly deployed in Thompson Trophy in 1946.
- Includes plastic model kit.
- Featured in newsletter 045.
- Package measures 190 mm x 345 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 310 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.