Photoetched parts for improving the exterior areas of the fantastic McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle by Great Wall Hobby.
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle exterior
photo-etched parts in I version:
- Manufactured by Eduard in 1/48 scale with reference 48888.
- To be used with Great Wall Hobby kits.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 044, 049 and 055.
- Package measures 110 mm x 235 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by Eduard for this product:
The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) F-15 Eagle is a twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter designed by McDonnell Douglas to gain and maintain air superiority in aerial combat. It is considered among the most successful modern fighters, with over 100 aerial combat victories with no losses in dogfights. Following reviews of proposals, the United States Air Force selected McDonnell Douglas' design in 1967 to meet the service's need for a dedicated air superiority fighter. The Eagle first flew in July 1972, and entered service in 1976.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.