Decals for decorating the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress version E as it was used by Boeing in their testing labs. Corresponds to B-17E units numbered 7 and 13 'Nemesis of aeroembolism'
Boeing Flight Test Laboratory, Muroc Field, 1941-1943.
Additional details for the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress
marking / livery in E version:
- Manufactured by Kits World in 1/72 scale with reference KW172138.
- Mainly deployed in 1941 and 1943.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 059.
- Package measures 150 mm x 250 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.