Brassin set of wheels for A6M5c Zero in 32nd scale by Hasegawa
. Set includes main wheels and tailwheel.
Additional details for the Mitsubishi A6M Zero
brassin detail up set in 5c Zeke Type 52 version:
- Manufactured by Eduard in 1/32 scale with reference 632087.
- Mainly deployed in 1940.
- To be used with Hasegawa reference 08884.
- Includes paint masks and resin parts.
- Featured in newsletters 062, 065 and 070.
- Package measures 120 mm x 170 mm x 30 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 41 g.
The Mitsubishi A6M Zero was a long-range fighter aircraft operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service (IJNAS) from 1940 to 1945.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.