Special cyanoacrylate 380 formulated with rubber particles to add flexibility to the joints. Extra strong, low viscosity, with a special formulation for metals, rubber and plastics. The surfaces to be joined must be free of dirt, dust and grease. A small amount of adhesive should be applied, more cyanoacrylate does not guarantee a better bond and makes more difficult the drying of the adhesive that is effective for bonding.
– Ethyl cyanoacrylate with 1% rubber particles
– Use temperature: -50º to 100º
– Setting time: from 60 to 120 seconds. The gaps and uneven surface can increase this setting time. It is not
necessary to use clamps. Holding the pieces firmly for 60 to 80 seconds will ensure better adhesion
– Definitive cure time: 24 h
– Gap filling capacity: 0.15mm
– Viscosity: 100 mPa.S
– Shear strength: 26.0 MPa
* Bottles are not filled at a 100% to leave some air and make it work properly.
Additional details for the Black Widow ultra resistant cyanocrylate glue
- Manufactured by AK Interactive with reference AK12016.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes 15 ml jar.
- Package measures 25 mm x 25 mm x 11 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by AK Interactive for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.