A model aircraft reflects less light than an actual full size aircraft; this means the color applied to the model must be of a lighter shade to look the same as the full sized version. If the same color tones were applied to each, the model would appear darker as it reflects less light.
- AK11144 - MiG Cockpit Torquise/Esmerald
- AK11910 - Cockpit Blue-Grey
- AK11919 - Radome & Wheel Hub Green
- Ak11859 - Interior Yellow Green
- AK479 - Aluminium
- AK480 - Dark Aluminium
Additional details for the Soviet Aircraft Colors 1950s-1970s
- Manufactured by AK Interactive with reference AK11743.
- Includes 4 17ml jars and two 30ml jars.
- Package measures 110 mm x 185 mm x 30 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 280 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.