This pack includes the colours needed to paint several variants of the mythical Fw 190 German fighter during the middle of World War II. The most common Luftwaffe camouflage scheme during this period consisted of the RLM74, RLM75 and RLM76.
The colours in this set are accurate and slightly lightened to compensate for the scale effect of any model. This paint's formula is optimized for maximum performance with both brush and airbrush. Six colours included in 17ml containers. Shake well before each use. Each bottle includes a steel mixing ball to facilitate correct thorough paint mixture. Water soluble, odourless, and non-toxic. Use A.MIG-2000 Acrylic Thinner for proper thinning, dries completely within 24 hours.
Colours included in this set:
- A.MIG-0050 ACRYLIC COLOR Matt White
- A.MIG-0063 ACRYLIC COLOR Pale Grey
- A.MIG-0125 ACRYLIC COLOR Gold Yellow (RLM 04 Gelb)
- A.MIG-0232 ACRYLIC COLOR RLM 70 Schwartzgrün
- A.MIG-0254 ACRYLIC COLOR RLM 75 Grauviolett
- A.MIG-0255 ACRYLIC COLOR RLM 81 Braunviolett
Additional details for the FW 190 set
- Manufactured by AMMO of Mig Jimenez with reference A.MIG-7257.
- Includes 6 17ml jars.
- Package measures 80 mm x 155 mm x 30 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 200 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.