An spectacular design by Álvaro Ruiz for commemorating Gando Air Base - 46 Wing 50th anniversary.
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet
marking / livery in A version:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/48 scale with reference SE3448.
- Mainly deployed in Gando Air Base 50 anniversary.
- To be used with AMT reference 779, or Hasegawa references 07384 and 09419.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 067 and 069.
- Package measures 150 mm x 215 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 19 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.