High quality decals by Series Españolas
for recreating any of the 8 helicopters received by the Spanish Navy that configured the 7th Squadron
, disappeared in 1984. Do not miss them !!
Additional details for the Bell AH-1G COBRA
marking / livery in G version:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/32 scale with reference SE2532.
- Mainly deployed in Rota Naval Station in 1972.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 212 mm x 152 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by Series Españolas for this product:
The AH-1 Cobra is an attack helicopter manufactured by Bell Helicopter Textron. It shares engine, transmission and rotor system with the oldest UH-1 Iroquois. The AH-1 is sometimes also called HueyCobra or Snake.
In the past, the AH-1 was the backbone of the United States Army's attack helicopter fleet, but was replaced by the AH-64 Apache in service with it. Updated models continue to fly for many other users. The twin-engine versions of the AH-1 Cobra, AH-1 SuperCobra, continue to be in service with the United States Marine Corps as the main in-service attack helicopter.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.