The units included in the decal are: MiG-17F C24 & C25 Angola; MiG-17F BF 8401 Burkina Faso; MiG-17 118 Congo-Brazzaville; MiG-17F 1411 Ethiopia; MiG-17 513 Guinea-Conakry; MiG-17F 43 & 91 Guinea-Bissau
Additional details for the Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-17 Fresco
marking / livery in F version:
- Manufactured by Berna Decals in 1/48 scale with reference BD48-88.
- Mainly deployed in African Air Force in 1976, 1977, 1985, 1990, 1991 and 1997.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 250 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
Paints recommended by Berna Decals for this product:
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-17 (NATO reporting name: Fresco) (China:Shenyang J-5) (Poland: PZL-Mielec Lim-6) is a high-subsonic fighter aircraft produced in the USSR from 1952 and operated by numerous air forces in many variants. Most MiG-17 variants cannot carry air-to-air missiles, but shot down many aircraft with its cannons. It is an advanced development of the very similar appearing MiG-15 of the Korean War.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.