High quality decals by Series Españolas
featuring one very special scheme of Ala 12 50 Aniversary
. Do not miss them!!
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet
marking / livery in A version:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/72 scale with reference SE2972.
- Mainly deployed in Torrejon Air Station.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 220 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g.
Paints recommended by Series Españolas for this product:
The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) F/A-18 Hornet is a twin-engine supersonic, all-weather carrier-capable multirole fighter jet, designed to dogfight and attack ground targets (F/A for Fighter/Attack). Designed by McDonnell Douglas and Northrop, the F/A-18 was derived from the latter's YF-17 in the 1970s for use by the United States Navy and Marine Corps. The Hornet is also used by the air forces of several other nations. It has been the aerial demonstration aircraft for the U.S. Navy's Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels, since 1986.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.