Set of four decorations
from the "Free french on Spitfire" series, matching the units flying over the free France: two for the Mk. I and two for the Mk. Vb.
Additional details for the Supermarine Spitfire
marking / livery in Mk. I - Vb version:
- Manufactured by Berna Decals in 1/72 scale with reference BD72-34.
- Mainly deployed in 1941 and 1942.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 245 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
Paints recommended by Berna Decals for this product:
The Supermarine Spitfire was a British single-seat fighter aircraft that was used by the Royal Air Force and many other Allied countries throughout the Second World War. The Spitfire continued to be used as a front line fighter and in secondary roles into the 1950s. It was produced in greater numbers than any other British aircraft and was the only British fighter in continuous production throughout the war
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.