Weathering set for U.S. Navy aircraft in the Pacific during World War II.
Includes 2 colors from Panel Line Wash line, allowing us to easily outline the colors of these aircraft:
A.MIG-1603 PLW DARK SEA BLUE, for the dark blue of upper surfaces,
A.MIG-1604 PLW PACIFIC DUST, for light blue of lower surfaces and the typical dust produced on airfields in Pacific Islands,
this set also includes the streaking effect A.MIG-1203 STREAKING GRIME which allows us realize typical dirt effects of aircraft of the US Navy in the Pacific Theater.
Developed with Jamie Haggo
and Diego Quijano
Additional details for the Color set for Pacific US Navy Airplanes
- Manufactured by AMMO of Mig Jimenez with reference A.MIG-7417.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes 2 panel line wash and 1 effect.
- Featured in newsletter 019.
- Package measures 200 mm x 50 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 200 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.