Previously we introduced you the exhaust nozzle in closed position by Aires, and now is the turn for the open exhaust nozzle
for detailing the Tamiya kit. Inside the box you'll find the resin parts and photoetch forming this set.
Additional details for the Grumman F-14 Tomcat
exhaust nozzle in A version:
- Manufactured by Aires in 1/32 scale with reference AIRES-2181.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM60303 and TAM60313.
- Includes resins, photo-etched parts.
- Featured in newsletter 030.
- Package measures 120 mm x 180 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 155 g.
The Grumman F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable-sweep wing fighter aircraft. The Tomcat was developed for the United States Navy's Naval Fighter Experimental (VFX) program following the collapse of the F-111B project. The F-14 was the first of the American teen-series fighters which were designed incorporating the experience of air combat against MiG fighters during the Vietnam War.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.