The product includes 2 canopy mask for outside and inside, and 1 insignia masks.
Additional details for the Messerschmitt Bf 109
masks in G6 version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48053.
- Mainly deployed in Italy in 1943.
- To be used with Hasegawa kits.
- Includes paint masks, placement instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 028.
- Package measures 120 mm x 2 mm x 195 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by Montex Mask for this product:
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Würger (Shrike) was a German Second World War single-seat, single-engine fighter aircraft designed by Kurt Tank in the late 1930s. Powered by a radial engine, the 190 had ample power and was able to lift larger loads than its well-known counterpart, the Messerschmitt Bf 109. The 190 was used by the Luftwaffe in a wide variety of roles, including day fighter, fighter-bomber, ground-attack aircraft and, to a lesser degree, night fighter.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.