An awesome exhaust nozzle in open position
by Aires, for detailing the Tamiya kit. Inside the gorgeous box you'll find the resin parts and the photoetch forming this detail up set.
Additional details for the Grumman F-14 Tomcat
exhaust nozzle in A version:
- Manufactured by Aires in 1/32 scale with reference AIRES-2188.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM60303 and TAM60313.
- Includes resins, photo-etch.
- Featured in newsletter 030.
- Package measures 120 mm x 180 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 160 g.
Paints recommended by Aires for this product:
The Grumman F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable-sweep wing fighter aircraft. The Tomcat was developed for the United States Navy's Naval Fighter Experimental (VFX) program following the collapse of the F-111B project. The F-14 was the first of the American teen-series fighters which were designed incorporating the experience of air combat against MiG fighters during the Vietnam War.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.