Vinyl mask for decorating JunkersJu-87 Stuka with two possible versions belonging to Luftwaffe SG2.
Additional details for the Junkers Ju-87 Stuka
masks in G-2 version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48185.
- To be used with Hasegawa kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 050.
- Package measures 120 mm x 2 mm x 195 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by Montex Mask for this product:
The Junkers Ju-87 Stuka was a two-man (pilot and rear gunner) German ground-attack aircraft. Designed by Hermann Pohlmann, the Stuka first flew in 1935 and made its combat debut in 1936 as part of the Luftwaffe's Condor Legion during the Spanish Civil War.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.