- HTK-B014 Sand Yellow - used on upper surfaces from April 1941 to early 1942
- HTK-B172 Sand Brown - used on upper surfaces (camouflage)
- HTK-B053 Olive Green - used on sides
- HTK-B314 Light Blue - used on lower surfaces
- HTK-B040 Black Grey - used on instrument panels and lower parts of the cockpit
- HTK-B066 Insignia Yellow - general use
Additional details for the Blue Line - Luftwaffe in Africa paint set
- Manufactured by HATAKA with reference HTK-BS06.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes six 17 ml jars.
- Package measures 80 mm x 25 mm x 180 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 185 g.
Paints recommended by HATAKA for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.