Two gorgeous decorations from the early 1945. The set includes a decal sheet and two masks sheets for the canopy and the markings.
Additional details for the Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Würger
masks in F-8 version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48261.
- Mainly deployed in 1945.
- To be used with Tamiya kits.
- Includes paint masks and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 029.
- Package measures 120 mm x 2 mm x 195 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by Montex Mask for this product:
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Würger (Shrike) was a German Second World War single-seat, single-engine fighter aircraft designed by Kurt Tank in the late 1930s. Powered by a radial engine, the 190 had ample power and was able to lift larger loads than its well-known counterpart, the Messerschmitt Bf 109. The 190 was used by the Luftwaffe in a wide variety of roles, including day fighter, fighter-bomber, ground-attack aircraft and, to a lesser degree, night fighter.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.