Featuring each and every marking
for the one-seater Mirage III of the Spanish Air force squadrons 111 and 112 of the Ala 11 based at Manises. The decals also includes all numbers
from 1971 to 1992, all stencils
, and roundels
Additional details for the Dassault Mirage III
marking / livery in EE/DE version:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/72 scale with reference SE472.
- Mainly deployed in 11th Wing Manises in 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991 and 1992.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 037 and 040.
- Package measures 225 mm x 1 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by Series Españolas for this product:
Multi-purpose hunt, designed and manufactured by Dassault Aviation in France. Spain had 24 single-seater and 6 two-seater. They were discharged from the Spanish Air Force in October 1992.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.