Enhancement set for Trumpeter Ling-Temco-Vought A-7 Corsair II in 1/32 scale. Includes resin and photoetched parts for enhancing cockpit, landing wheel bays and all electronic bays.
Additional details for the Ling-Temco-Vought A-7 Corsair II | Detail Set
detail up set in E version:
- Manufactured by Aires in 1/32 scale with reference AIRES-2200.
- To be used with Trumpeter kits.
- Includes photo-etched parts and resin parts.
- Featured in newsletter 048.
- Package measures 120 mm x 180 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 175 g.
Paints recommended by Aires for this product:
The Ling-Temco-Vought A-7 Corsair II is a carrier-capable subsonic light attack aircraft introduced to replace the Douglas A-4 Skyhawk. The A-7 airframe design was based on the successful supersonic Vought F-8 Crusader. It was one of the first combat aircraft to feature a head-up display (HUD), an inertial navigation system (INS), and a turbofan engine.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.