Here is another excellent GWB scale model kit
, this time recreating the Avro 698 Vulcan. Inside the box you have everything you need to have a great time
: excellent plastic parts, decals for recreating three different decorations, and more than precise assembly instructions.
Additional details for the Avro 698 Vulcan
airplane kit in K.2 Tanker version:
- Manufactured by Great Wall Hobby in 1/144 scale with reference L1002.
- Mainly deployed in different locations.
- Includes plastic parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 051.
- Package measures 220 mm x 305 mm x 56 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 325 g.
The Avro 698 Vulcan was a delta wing subsonic British bomber, operated by the Royal Air Force from 1953 until 1984. The Vulcan was part of RAF V series bomber force, covering the needs of their disuasive nuclear force agains the Soviet Union during the Cold War. It was an aircraft that made your legs when you saw it flying: its turbines make the ground shake several kilometers away, and its enormous wingspan generates a shadow of more than 300 square meters.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.