The 8 different registration numbers
belong to: Iwamoto (3-124) 1938; Aoki (3-108) 1938; Mori (3-155) 1938; Tsunoda (3-162) 1938; Yoshitomi (3-138) 1938; 14 Kokutai (9-122); Aiso (10-113) 1938; 15 Kokutai (10-126) 1938
Additional details for the Mitsubishi A5M Claude
marking / livery in 2a, 2b version:
- Manufactured by Berna Decals in 1/48 scale with reference BD48-86.
- Mainly deployed in Japan in 1938.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 032.
- Package measures 160 mm x 250 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
Paints recommended by Berna Decals for this product:
The Mitsubishi A5M Claude, Japanese Navy designation was "Type 96 carrier-based fighter" was a Japanese carrier-based fighter aircraft. It was the world's first monoplane shipboard fighter and the direct ancestor of the famous Mitsubishi A6M 'Zero'. The Allied reporting name was Claude.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.