Additional details for the Arado Ar 196
marking / livery in A-3 version:
- Manufactured by Kora Models in 1/72 scale with reference KORA-Dec72127.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 021.
- Package measures 170 mm x 1 mm x 100 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 4 g.
Paints recommended by Kora Models for this product:
The Arado Ar 196 was the last combat floatplane built in Europe. This plane was obsolescent by the end of World War II. It served Germany in all theaters of operation. The type flew in the Atlantic, Indian Oceans, the Mediterranean, Baltic, Aegean, Black, and North Seas. When the Third Reich came to power in 1933, the Kreigsmarine (German Navy) was equipped with the Heinkel He 60 biplane. This type served through the Spanish Civil War and had excellent seagoing performance but it was slow, weakly armed, and very vulnerable by the start of World War II.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.