decals by Series Españolas
can be used to reproduce two different schemes.
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet
marking / livery in A / B version:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/72 scale with reference SE1272.
- Mainly deployed in Torrejon Air Base and Zaragoza Air Base.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 225 mm x 1 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by Series Españolas for this product:
The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) F/A-18 Hornet is a twin-engine supersonic, all-weather carrier-capable multirole fighter jet, designed to dogfight and attack ground targets (F/A for Fighter/Attack). Designed by McDonnell Douglas and Northrop, the F/A-18 was derived from the latter's YF-17 in the 1970s for use by the United States Navy and Marine Corps. The Hornet is also used by the air forces of several other nations. It has been the aerial demonstration aircraft for the U.S. Navy's Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels, since 1986.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.