High quality decals by Series Españolas
, featuring four very interesting decoration schemes. The first one belongs to Wing 11, featuring the Qatari warm tone scheme
, and the second corresponds to the low visibility scheme of the units operating in Wing 14
, Do not miss them !!
Additional details for the Dassault Mirage F1
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/72 scale with reference SE572.
- Mainly deployed in Ala 14, Albacete, 14th Wing and 11th Wing.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 225 mm x 1 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by Series Españolas for this product:
The Dassault Mirage F-1 is a French air-superiority fighter and attack aircraft designed and built by Dassault Aviation as a successor of the Mirage III family. The Mirage F1 entered service in the French Air Force (Armée de l'Air) in the early seventies. Powered by a single SNECMA Atar turbojet providing about 7 tonnes-force (69 kN; 15,000 lbf) of thrust, the F1 has been used as a light multipurpose fighter and has been exported to about a dozen nations. More than 700 F1s have been produced
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.