brings us the decorations for the Spanish Air Forces Phantoms, specifically for the 121 and 122 squadrons of the Ala 12 based at Torrejón.
Additional details for the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II
marking / livery in C version:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/32 scale with reference SE832.
- Mainly deployed in Torrejon Air Base.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 225 mm x 1 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by Series Españolas for this product:
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a tandem, two-seat, twin-engine, all-weather, long-range supersonic jet interceptor fighter/fighter-bomber originally developed for the United States Navy by McDonnell Aircraft. It first entered service in 1960 with the U.S. Navy. Proving highly adaptable, it was also adopted by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Air Force, and by the mid-1960s had become a major part of their respective air wings
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.