Nothing less than three decals sheets
printed by Cartograf for decorating the F-104 in 1/32 scale with the markings of the Spanish Air Force units based at Torrejón
operating between 1965 and 1972
Additional details for the Lockheed F-104 Starfighter
marking / livery in G version:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/32 scale with reference SE2332.
- Mainly deployed in Torrejon Air Base.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 035.
- Package measures 225 mm x 1 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by Series Españolas for this product:
The Lockheed F-104 Starfighter is a single-engine, high-performance, supersonic interceptor aircraft originally developed for the United States Air Force (USAF) by Lockheed.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.