Set of two extensive decal sheets
in 1/48 scale with the decorations of Spanish Air Force F-5s based in Gando, Morón, Talavera and the gorgeous 50th anniversary version
Additional details for the Northrop F-5 Freedom Fighter
marking / livery in A/B version:
- Manufactured by Series Españolas in 1/48 scale with reference SE2148.
- Mainly deployed in different locations.
- To be used with all kits.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 035.
- Package measures 225 mm x 1 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
Paints recommended by Series Españolas for this product:
The Northrop F-5s are part of a family of light supersonic fighter jets designed and manufactured in the United States by Northrop since the early 1960s and licensed to CASA for construction in Spain. At the beginning of the 21st century hundreds of them are still in service in different air forces around the world. The design of the F-5 has also served as a base for the development of other aircraft of the same type or advanced variants.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.