Two very interesting decorations
for the P-51, completely different from the usual
: you don't see many camouflaged P-51 daily. The first one matches a RAF unit operating in Italy during 1944, and the second matches one unit of the USAF operating by the late 1944.
Additional details for the North American P-51 Mustang
masks in D version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/32 scale with reference K32282.
- Mainly deployed in 1944.
- To be used with Tamiya kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 037.
- Package measures 120 mm x 195 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by Montex Mask for this product:
The North American P-51 Mustang was an American long-range, single-seat fighter and fighter-bomber used during World War II, the Korean War and several other conflicts. During World War II, Mustang pilots claimed 4,950 enemy aircraft shot down, second only to the Grumman F6F Hellcat among Allied aircraft.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.