Here are the excelent masks from Montex Mask for recreating two Hawker Typhoon decorations
at the RAF during the summer 1943. As the house rules say, the kit also includes masks for the canopy
Additional details for the Hawker Typhoon
masks in Mk Ib version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48270.
- Mainly deployed in RAF in 1943.
- To be used with Hasegawa kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals, placement instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 032.
- Package measures 120 mm x 195 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by Montex Mask for this product:
The Hawker Typhoon was a British single-seat fighter-bomber, produced by Hawker Aircraft. It was intended to be a medium–high altitude interceptor, as a replacement for the Hawker Hurricane but several design problems were encountered and it never completely satisfied this requirement.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.