Set of decals and paint masks
for the canopy and all markings for two P-40 units operating in Australia and Aleutian Islands during the Second World War.
Additional details for the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk
masks in E version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/48 scale with reference K48288.
- Mainly deployed in 1944.
- To be used with Hasegawa kits.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals, placement instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 036.
- Package measures 120 mm x 2 mm x 195 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.