This set contain masks for painting canopy ( outside, inside ), decals and markings for two different decorations of the USAF.
Additional details for the North American P-51 Mustang
masks in D version:
- Manufactured by Montex Mask in 1/32 scale with reference K32259.
- Mainly deployed in 1945.
- To be used with Tamiya kits..
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals, placement instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 040.
- Package measures 120 mm x 2 mm x 195 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
Paints recommended by Montex Mask for this product:
Flown by Lt. Donald F. Vulgamore.
Flown by Lt. Richard L. "Spider" Smith.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. Aeronautiko recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.